HPH Series Medium and High Pressure Hoses
FITOK HPH series medium & high pressure hoses are made of multi-layer steel wire and polymer reinforcement and are applicable in most of the high pressure working conditions.
- Core tube materials: Polyoxymethylene or nylon
- Reinforcement: Multi-layers of steel wire
- Cover materials: Nylon or polyurethane, different color for different working pressure
- Working pressure up to: 43500 psig (3000 bar)
- Nominal hose sizes: DN4 ~ DN10
- Working temperature: -40 °F ~ 212 °F (-40 °C ~ 100 °C)
- Custom lengths and wide range of end connections available
1. POM means Polyoxymethylene; PU means Polyurethane.
2. Hose colors are in correspondence with maximum working pressure (MWP).
Oil and gas