Thank you for your interest in joining the FITOK team.
You are driven and motivated and want to be a part of a growing team. You want to produce a quality product that is replacing some of the largest brands in the world. You are excel being self-motivated and taking ownership in your space, while working as a critical team member. Quality, integrity, and striving to be the best matters to you.
That is exactly how we feel. Connect with us and let’s get the process started.
As a CNC Operator, your focus will be to operate, adjust, and trouble shoot multiple manufacturing machines, to produce stainless steel products. You will be a leader in your space; responsible for the cleanliness, health, safety, and well-being of yourself and your colleagues. This will include working to help implement, uphold, and improve the quality management system and operations that you are a part of. Manufacturing at the highest level of quality is a core part of our organization and attention to detail is a critical part of that.
- Operate and run CNC machines in manufacturing capacity
- Trouble Shoot and Adjust CNC Machines
- Perform quality inspections and operate within the QMS
- Use tooling to inspect and test equipment and parts
- Perform de-burring and polishing on finished parts
- Run MOPA Fiber Laser for marking finished products
- Vocational or Trade school and/or higher education -OR- minimum of 6 years in high capacity manufacturing as a CNC operator.
- Ability to read and understand detailed mechanical drawings in both Imperial and Metric.
- An in-depth knowledge of quality check and measurement tools, such as calipers, roughness meter, thread gauge, and 2d projectors.
- Technical training on Fanuc Systems
- Must be proficient in English Language
- Experience with CNC lathe programing and Renishaw probe programing.
- Experience with stainless steel CNC turning/milling and knowledge of reaming/tapping/thread rolling, etc….
- High level experience with Fanuc Systems
- Skilled in Mazak, Hardinge, Takisawa CNC lathe setup.
- Skilled in Tsugami Swiss Type CNC auto lathe setup.
- Skilled in auto-saw material cutting
- Parts De-Burring and Polishing
- Understanding of lean manufacturing system
- Understanding of 5s or similar organizational processes
Additional Skills (not required)
- Skilled in tube bending and forming
- Skilled in tube cutting
- Bilingual in Mandarin (Chinese) +
This position will operate out of our location in Stafford, TX – U.S.A.
Candidates must have current U.S. work authorization or be TN eligible from Mexico or Canada. This position is not eligible for CPT or OPT.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
FITOK Inc™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
If you would like to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.